Viking Settlement Building Event

Viking Settlement Building Event

The Viking Settlement Building Event will start on Saturday, June 29th. I will hop on both the Peace
    and War Servers at Noon Pacific Time/3 pm Eastern Time to announce the start of the Event.

At a minimum I want you to build 4 small houses with thatch roofs, and one Viking Longhouse using either
    pioneer or mason fortress roofs or a combination of those. Everyone who completes a build with these requirements will get to tame a baby mutant of their choice.

You must choose a site on one of Xsyon's large lakes, or somewhere on the continental coast, or on an island to build your Viking Settlement.

For those builders who go above and beyond, incorporating other appropriate structures that one
    might find at a Viking Settlement, those people will get to tame an additional baby mutant with another
    of their toons, or choose one of the special weapons as an additional reward.

The Event will end on Saturday, August 10th. So you will have a little over one Xsyon year to complete
    this Event. Starting at 9am Pacific Time/Noon Eastern Time on that day, I will start hopping around to event participants sites to judge their builds, and start granting rewards.

So make use of the time until the start of the event to be gathering materials and selecting appropriate sites to build on.

lol, ok, Everyone The Event will run as scheduled, it appears that only one particular spot was the problem Dufaron was having building, lol. I'll log on at noon Saturday to announce that the event is starting.
    Last edited by GuideElijah; Today at 12:08 PM. Reason: update