06/27/2024 - Feedback Request - Quality of Life Improvements

Hello everyone!

I am currently still focused on the DirectX graphics update, however I have some time to work on minor improvements.

If you would like to see any changes that would affect the playability or overall 'quality of life' in game, please post your suggestions here.

Also, please review the current Suggestions forum and let me know if there is anything there that you would like to see implemented.

I'm not looking to implement any major new features or anything that would require new 3D artwork but improvements to the interface, interaction and controls and overall balance are possible. All suggestions in this regard are welcome!

I have gathered some suggestions from previous older posts and Steam and will be posting those in this thread shortly.

Thanks!

Personally, i would love to see the ability to be able to craft and do anything with no skill limits again. Many in the past loved this feature., also looking forward to the graphics update, my neighbor has built a massive city. ( though i dont play much, i am still very much around and watching ) :-)